Thursday 18 February 2010

Friend Requests Info

Hey everyone!
The SA now has over 8 pages of friends, and it's a shame to say I just can't keep up. This means I am denying more people, so please don't be offended! If you want to be accepted you need to either say you need advice or help, or you want to support SA. All other requests will now be denied, sorry!

Also, for those who need help immediately I am bringing back Need2Talk
Older members will remember this used to be the account just for advice, but a few people spammed the account and it was closed down. Now we have grown stronger and bigger I think I can handle it. So if you want to support SA or you want advice but it isnt Life or Death, add TheRealSA. If you need help ASAP add Need2Talk (you MUST say you need help or something along those things).

Sorry for all these rules guys but this is the only way that makes sure the SA message isnt lost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment