Saturday 30 January 2010

Formspring Replies

I Think I Am A Bad Person -
The irony is, almost ever person who convince there selves they are bad people, aren't ba at all. The most likely reason that you are feeling this way is because you have been bullied or abused, which is a horrible thing to go through. What I would suggest is write everything you think is your fault down, and go through it. 99% of the time you are blaming yourselve for things behond your control, but when we keep tings inside our heads they can get very confused and mixed up, so seeing them can help you realise it really isn't your fault.

I used to cut. I think I'm gonna start again. What can I do to make myself not wanna cut?
The horrible thing is self harm is always a struggle. The easiest way to stay off self harming is to realise what makes you want to. Think and try to figure out what has happened recently that has made you want to self harm. Self harm is a form of punishment that you inflict on yourself, or a way to release built up anger. Either way it is about feeling bad about yourself. You need to find some other way to express these emotions. Writing, Creative arts and Sport can all help. But if you have someone you can talk to, or just get a hug from, that is always the best way. But I know most people who self harm find it hard to trust, so try to find some way to express yourself without self harm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment