Monday 4 January 2010

Idea Place (Thinking of better name ;D)

Hey everyone!
I don't think I have ever told either of the clubs this, but over the past few months I have had thousands of people wanting to 'Partner' with Suicide Awareness. Not only that, but people with new ideas, sponsers... All that jazz. And because II am so busy with the people who need helo in SA, I never really get a chance to think those ideas through, talk with the people who give them or ask for second opinons. So I thought, WhyDontWeThink is about thinking, (Kinda), so why don't I ask you guys?

I won't post every idea I get here, as I get too many. But I will start asking you guys about the ones that seem to hav been thought through, and the people seem to really care about the project.

The most recent idea that was sent to me was about start a TheRealDA, aka Depression Awareness. Of course, the person who sent the idea wanted to be a big part of it, and I'm not sure whether I am ready to work with someone on this project yet, since it does mean a lot to me, and I can get a little... moody, angry, unfair, when I am working on something that I care a lot about.

What do you guys think about this?

3 comments:

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

Hi, it's me (LonnaLang). I think this is an amazing idea because everyone wants to help A LOT. More than just posting the stamp on their presentations or asking people to join. I know this won't include everyone working on this, but if you took ideas from everyone they might feel like they contributed more.
I really think you guys should find away to include us members more than right now. Because everyone, or at least I, is really eager to help. I was all excited when I filled out an application but then was dissapointed when I found out it was a no.
I think a bunch of different "TheReal__" is a great idea. I personally, have a lot of experience with eating dissorders and would be more than glad to help with that especially. In fact I'd be ecstatic. I know for now you'll just maybe try out TheRealDA but in the future more clubs like TheRealEDA (Eeating Dissorder Awareness) or something like that would be neat.

Haute Skinny Latte said...

We should call th e"Idea place" = "ThinkBOX"
B= Be careful what u say
O= okay to be as crazy as poss
X= Idk why.

Unknown said...

That's a very good idea :D ( This is THEREALSA2)
I would be really supportive too. :) I'll add you:)

Post a Comment