Friday 22 January 2010

The Real SA Club

Hello all members, old and new. First, thanks for reading! It does mean a lot. Second, since we have so many new members, I thought I would just go over a few things so that everyone knows what is what ;D


TOPICS
I try and do as many Hot Spot Topics as I can, which will either contain News or Excercise. Also visit the previous topics, espeicially the Support Groups. These come under the names of the subject of the support group, such as the topic Eating Disorders is a topic to discuss and support people going through eating disorders.
But we recently decided to also have fun or lighthearted topics. Not games, just things like the Good News topic, to discuss good things going on in your life. Members can make these topics themselves if they wish, and if I really like one I will maybe make it Hot Spot. But any pointless games will be deleted, since a few members got annoyed last time we had 'Games', and we want SA to be helpful for all.


MANAGERS

Managers are chosen by me and only me, so PLEASE don't ask ;D There are currently no managers, and I will be picking people I see replying to topics and starting there own, and those who show a lot of enthusiam for SA. Managers are going to become a much bigger part of disicion making in SA, so I will be taking my time to pick only the best!


Advice/Support
As well as replying to topics and support groups, you can also start your own topic if you need help. But unfotunately not enough members are active at the moment for the advice to be as quick as I would like, so if you need urgent advice you can always mail me ;D


COVERGIRL
Yes we are trying for covergirl, and we really do want to thank everyone who votes. But we will not beg nor bribe. If you think we deserve, vote. If not, don't. Simple. But please please please please please PLEASE don't hate! If you have nothing nice to say to us, don't say it at all ;D


RULES
Yes, we have a few rules.
-ABSOLUTELY no bullying.
-If you are going to swear, please think put a < > around it so it dopesn't show up, cause a few members have complained.
-No gossiping. Eg, no making topics saying 'I heard someone in my class self harms which is sooooo weird', ect. I don't think I have to say how offensive, hurtful and immature it is ;D
-Please put TRIGGER in front of a post if you think it may make feel someone feel depressed or unhappy, just to warn people who don't want to feel that way.
-Please don't refer to other people as 'fat' 'a freak' 'anorexic', ect. Eg, don't make a topic saying 'There is this girl in my class who is a fat freak', ect. Again, hurtful and immature.


Thanks for reading this, whoever did! It means a lot, and I hope you will enoy being part of TheRealSA!!!
Mack x



TheRealSA (Account)
TheRealSA (Club)

0 comments:

Post a Comment